PrimalSec Podcast Episode 6 for May 4, 2014. This month’s podcast is hosted by Andrew, Luke, and Matt.
Quick Life Hacks!: <- Watch this its hilarious
Learn how to hack #tracert #nextgenhacker101: <- Watch this if you wanna learn how to be a 1337 hax0r
- DerbyCon Tickets are on sale now and going fast!
- RVAsec: June 5th and 6th
- Presentation on Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) gathering for Attackers and Defenders given during the ISSA 10th Annual InfoSec Summit:
- CTF365 Beta now available
- Large sophisticated wire fraud campaign was unearthed by several US banks. Security consulting company:
- German Aerospace center was comprised, largest data breech in the countries history (usernames and passwords of ~18 million users):
- Winrar file extension hiding vulnerability disclosed:
- Verizon released their 2014 data breach report:
- Several routers are once again have a backdoor over TCP/32764 – #Embedded devices:
- IE 0-day CVE-2014-1776: