This month’s podcast is hosted by Andrew, Luke, Zack, and Lane.
- Quick Overview of OSCP/PTK Course + Exam format
- Quick Overview of the common tools you’ll leverage:
- Nmap + NSE Scripts
- Metasploit (Database is nice for organization)
- Python + Bash
- Burp Suite
- You will hit that point where you’ve tried everything you can think of, everything you have read about… this is where most people give up.
- You will need to be able to write your own basic buffer overflow, but its not too bad.
- You will need to do a lot of independent research:
- You will learn what it means to “Try Harder”…..